cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same questions over and over

lisa30
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
This is Lisa and for two weeks str8 ihave been complaining and everyone keep asking the same questions over and over: whats ur number? Whats the imei? Etc. I have sent that info so often now i know my imei out my head and still no one is able to give mw a solution or say what to do exactly. CAN I GET MONEY BACK FOR THE VOUCHERS ? YES OR NO? BECAUSE THE NEW SIM CARD DONT REACH YET AND I AM GOING BACK TO WORK FOR TWO WEEKS AGAIN. WHERE CAN I GO TO GET A SIM CARD INSTEAD OF WAITING ON THE MAIL BECAUSE I WONT BE HOME AND I ORDER IT MORE THAN A WEEK NOW. AM I GONNA GO A MONTH WITH MY SERVICE?
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @kav2001c 

There SIM cards are pre-packaged so we only need to add the address label, so one order = one SIM card, not multiple cards.

@David_J actually regarding SIM card orders; is there any reason if I place 2 seperate orders for 1 SIM card Public mails them out right away, but if I place 1 order for 2 SIM cards Public usually never mails them (occasionally sending 1 SIM card instead).

If policy is 1 SIM per person (which is silly if true) why offer ability to add multiple SIMs to shopping cart?

Hello @nhanken - can you PM me with your friend's name who ordered the SIM cards? I can take a look at the orders & see if I can identify why the order isn't being delivered.

nhanken
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I have a friend who's trying to join Public Mobile and he has ordered his SIM cards a few times already for over a month now and he's never received any yet. I ordered one for him and it came within a week. There should be some consistency with mailing out SIM cards so potential customers don't get frustrated.

Kalla_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @lisa30,

I perfectly understand your frustation, and we are currently working on your case. 

I have sent you a private message, could you take a look and answer all the questions in there?

Cheers,

Kalla

Need Help? Let's chat.