cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: SIM Not Supported - been using this phone for 2 years with PM

Fatou1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I have problem wifi my sim card.please help me i am at thé hospital nobody can reach no. Thé sim card is not supported
11 REPLIES 11

That's fair deal
Since all 3 some how connected to each other
Specially for iPhones
Cuz Samsung and other android is usually much cheaper yo get it unlocked by third party
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

@Samianauman wrote:
@Luddite
Is there a standard charge for getting phone unlock or its depend on phone and carrier I mean if I send a msg to mod and try to get my phone unlock

Public Mobile will only unlocked phones locked to Telus or Koodo; $50. Details here: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Unlocking-Your-Phone/ta-p/5237

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Luddite
Is there a standard charge for getting phone unlock or its depend on phone and carrier I mean if I send a msg to mod and try to get my phone unlock
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

@Fatou1

It's sound weird as you mentioned you have been using same phone then suddenly its showing this phone usally won't get locked carrier its own what phone are you using iOS or Android 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I have to agree with @Luddite, SIM card not supported is a sign of a SIM locked phone that is locked to a different carrier.

A message "SIM card not supported" means the phone is locked to another network, so it will not work on Public Mobile. Is this a new phone? 

In order unlock your account send a private message to any moderator ( @Simon_O for example) with your phone number. Turn on email notification of private messages so you do not miss the deadline for resetting your account.

While you are waiting for a resolution, try installing the app from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi,

Fatou1
I have even wifi public mobile since 6 or 7months now
It said sim card not supported
Since yesterday and i can not accès to my account its blocked

@Fatou1 Your problem is now in its own thread. In addition to @Samianauman's suggestions, more information will assist us in helping you. 

a. Is this a brand new account?

b. What is make/model of your phone?

c. What message is visible on your phone; Invalid SIM, Enter code, Public Mobile with bars, etc.?

You need mod assistance if its blocked here's how to contact them
Contact any moderator by private message to help you with the process.
In your private message the following info
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation

Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

What you do click on link the webpage will open. You will see a mod team click on any name then scroll down all the way and click on send a private msg then explain your problem
Thanks"

Fatou1
Si how to accès my acct now and change my plan Please? My acct is blocked

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Since u tag mod they will reach you back soon or send them private msg go to your post and click on either name the name you tagged scroll down all the way you will see a icon send a private msg click on it and send your email and sim card number along details explanation they will get back to you
Thanks
Need Help? Let's chat.