cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Not Receiving Text Messages

Dmfisher1980
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
So my us roaming package expired today and low and behold, I can send texts but no longer recieve them. Can someone help me please.
66 REPLIES 66

WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mary_M was this in fact related to the US addon?  If so I'm going to have to keep it in mind when I go down there in 2 weeks.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Thank you for the update @Dmfisher1980!

Yes, unfortunately you will not receive the texts you missed yesterday - but rest assured that all new texts should be coming in normally 🙂

Please let us know if you have any other inquiries,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Dmfisher1980
Mary,

It appears to be resolved. I am receiving texts now. I know of many missing messages from yesterday. Will those ever be delivered?

Thanks for your help.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Dmfisher1980,

Thank you so much for your patience!

I'll be looking into your case right now, please expect a reply via private message within the next few minutes. We'll get this fixed for you 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Dmfisher1980
I did send a PM to a Mod. Thanks for your response and help.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @Dmfisher1980, you replied to an older thread and weren't getting any responses, so I've moved this to a new thread of its own.

This sounds like a not-uncommon issue that happens to some people when their US Roaming add-on(s) expire.  The symptoms at least fit the pattern.  To get it resolved, what I would suggest you do is contact one of the Public Mobile community moderators (PM support employees) via private messaging.  Please include your Public Mobile phone number and a brief description of the issue.  If you're not sure how to find a moderator and private message them, please see the two links at the bottom of this reply for more info.  Someone should be able to get back to you tomorrow to assist, their coverage starts at 9AM EST (Toronto/Montreal time).  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.