cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan on Hold

paulyt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I will be going away for 1 year and I want to keep my phone number also idealy my same plan on hold. What are my best options for holding during this extended time frame?

8 REPLIES 8

@Acekiller, that is true but he wants to keep the fall promo and said it was worth the two payments.  If he goes to the 10 day plan he loses that promo for ever.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Assuming you have the promo plan, it would require you to renew twice (~$240) to keep your account for the year.

Or just use the $11 plan, and would require you to renew 4 times (~$44).

@paulyt, glad I could help just another tip I would set a calendar reminder on about day 86 just to make sure you can get in and pay and make sure everything is ok you really don't want to miss this deadline if you are wanting to keep your plan and more importantly your phone number.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

paulyt

Good point. I'll go about it that way, since in the long run keeping the fall promo plan is the best bet.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@paulyt, if you do this method of going 89 days in a suspended state then a 10 day plan you will lose your current plan.  If you are on the fall promo plan and find it is worth keeping for when you get back you could let it go 89 days in suspension, renew for 90 days and repeat you would be paying for six months of service while not here but just depends how much your current plan means to you.

No there's no 5 dollars 10 days plan I believe the lowest one is 11 dollars
The 5 dollars its when you have no data talk and text but you need to have 1 out of those 3 if you take a global text its 11 dollars and 15 dollars for province wide
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

paulyt

Okay thanks. Just so I'm on the same page, I would do the $5 10-day pass every 89 days to keep my number on hold.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@paulyt  Your best option for that amount of time, is letting your plan expire for 89 days, then reactivate on the shortest and cheapest plan available.  Then let that lapse for 89 days and repeat.

Other option is jsut keep renewin the cheapest plan for the entire year.  But that will be more costly.

Need Help? Let's chat.