cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order 112337 - Wrong address

parruda
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I've made a mistake and put the wrong house number on my order for 2 SIM cards.

How can I change that address?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

@X-Files wrote:

If your Post Code is correct , should not worry about house number, in my opinion. our neighbours always kind.

OP specifically mentioned that the house number was entered incorrectly.  There is something to be said about using PayPal to avoid address errors.

X-Files
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If your Post Code is correct , should not worry about house number, in my opinion. our neighbours always kind.

I am tagging mod for @Shazia_K
Click on Shazia name scroll down you will see icon send a private msg that's how you can quickly send a msg with details check my earlier reply as well
Thx
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

parruda
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What's their username?

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Send a quick msg to mod they can help you out with that

Send any one of them a private message by  clicking on the link( http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Send your email address and and sim card reference number with explaination
currently mod available Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.