cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet after 10 days of activation

Yosief
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Guys,

I'm a bit confused after my 12 gig of data are gone within the 10 days after activation. Could someone look into that for me please? I have sent a private message and I haven't got any answer from the moderators. 

4 REPLIES 4

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey @Yosief

Sorry we couldn't get back to you earlier 😕 I will definitely look into this for you!

Could you send me your Public Mobile account number or phone number via private message?

Thank you!

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Yosief
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@ajanda

In my account, I see no data at all.

Pier
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@@Yosief,

I think it's not possible. Be patient and you'll get the answer you want. If you did send a private message, they will respond. 

Yours,

ajanda
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Logon to your self-serve account to see what your usage is. Have you tried to see if somehow you APN settings have been erased or changed.

Are you using an Andriod phone? If so follow the steps below:

Follow this link: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Phones-Hardware/How-do-I-setup-data-and-APN-on-my-Andr...

Also go to settings, data usage and toggle cellular data off/on to see if that makes a difference. Lastly try restarting your phone as well.

Need Help? Let's chat.