cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money was supposed to automatically bill today and data reset, neither of those things happened.

killy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have no data currently and for whatever reason I got a text message saying that the autopay date is the 19th even though on my account it says the 18th and I need my data. I've already paid for extra data before this in order to stay connected since I had used all my included data in anticipation of getting my data back today. I'd like to be reimbursed.

4 REPLIES 4

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@killy

Your account will show two different dates.  The first is the payment due date (May 18) on the "Overview" page.  Your current cycle is paid up until and ends on this date.  Your plan renewal date (first day of your next cycle) is actually the next day (May 19), as shown on your "Rewards" page.  Your new data allotment will be available for use from the renewal date.  The text message you got is actually referring to the May 19 date.  I know this is how it works from observing my own account through two renewals and from the posts I've seen from other customer renewals.

Since today was your payment due date, then here's what you can expect to see if you were to check your account:
1. Expiration of completed period. Account will show "plan expired" on your payment due date.
2. Conversion of all rewards to available funds at midnight; rewards reset. Payment is not collected yet at this point.  Account will show "Your account has been suspended" in big red letters.
3. In the early hours of the morning of your renewal date, available funds will be used (if any), credit card will be charged (if necessary), and plan will be renewed.  Account status will then show "active."

Throughout this process, your service should be uninterrupted, despite the expired/suspended messages in your account.  If you are registered for autopay, no action is required from you.

the data will be reactiviated tomorrow.

killy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Why wouldn't it be midnight yesterday? considering midnight tonight would be tomorrow as in midnight tonight would be the 19th, not the 18th as is stated in my account. Here are some pictures to further illustrate my point. So which day is my payment coming out then? Which day is the data I need access to being reactivated? This is why it's an issue.

image2.PNG

image1.PNG

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@killy  I'm not sure what you would llike to b e reimbursed for as you used up all your data that you paid for.

Are you setup for autopay?  If so your account will be charged automatically.

If it says your renewal date is 18, that would be at midnight tonite, so tomorrow you should be up and running.

Need Help? Let's chat.