cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login failed and disabled

MaggieR
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hi,

Today my phone has no reception and signal. I am unable to make calls at all. I tried to call my phone but it goes straight to my voicemail which I am unable to check.

I then tried to log in to my account but it says login failed and disabled, contact forum to get help. Can anyone tell me what's going on? Much appreciated!
4 REPLIES 4

MaggieR
A few months ago. I've purchased the us add on but I forgot which plan. Yes I've sent a pm to shazia, Thanks.

@MaggieR, when did you sign up with Public Mobile?  You aren't sure if you have done any plan changes or purchased the US addon?  Did you click on the MODS name and send them a private message?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

MaggieR
I am not sure as I am unable to log into my account. It's frustrating because I am waiting for an urgent phone call. Hopefully one of the mods can help.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@MaggieR, sorry to hear you are having issues.  Have you recently gone through a renewal, plan change or US addon purchase and expiry?  Unfortunately this is probably something a MOD will have to look into this.  I will tag @Shazia_K  and if you click on her name and then click on send her a a private message with your phone number, sim card number and the issue you are having she will be able to take a look into this. 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.