cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just received a public mobile servey

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
I think it's for random send out to pm users

"Thank you for staying with us!  On behalf of Public Mobile, CICIC is conducting a survey to better understand your experience with Public Mobile. Please share your feedback to help us understand what you like and what could be better. All responses are private, confidential and will only be used for the purposes of enhancing service.

Simply click on the link

If your e-mail client does not support hypertext links, please select the survey address above, then copy and paste it into your browser's URL Window.
Edited

The survey will take approximately 3 - 5 minutes of your time to complete. Thank you for your input.

Your opinion counts!

All the best,
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
4 REPLIES 4

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I swear that a year's supply of XXL adult diapers will not be showing up at @Samianauman's door.  Smiley Wink

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Lol, @SD08, you are going to get the big prize that may be coming to @Samianauman.  These links are tracked, so if you answer "wrong", maybe a @Samianauman will get the Trojan horse gift.

Thx for updated I have edited my post and remove the link
Thanks
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Samianauman

Apparently, when I click on the link, I can do the survey for you.  Smiley LOL

If the survey carries a unique code, maybe you better make sure you complete it before someone else does.  Or remove the link.  Smiley Tongue

Need Help? Let's chat.