cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was just doing calculations on how much I can save with pm mobile

Kayfun101
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Ok my plan with virgin mobile was 111 a month times it by 12 is like 1,332 a year with public 90 day plan with Canada wide calling global text and 3 gigabytes of data comes to 4 payments a year and it's 360 if that's not saving money I don't now what is lol thanks pm
8 REPLIES 8

Kayfun101
So really it mean I can put 991 dollars back in my pocket every year hit bravo please thank you for hearing my rembleings but this could help us spread the service so maybe look at how much you guys were spending with the big three before you switched or make a Facebook review on the service and give a testimonials would be great for the company

Kayfun101
I was adding the discount on top of it and it came to 24 dollars on autopay minus the 365 equals 341

Kayfun101
I am still saving out of my back side and my money can go to good things now like paying down my bills and still having money saved up for a rainy day this company is a win win will use this to recruit new service for you guys

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @Kayfun101, glad to hear you are happy with the savings!  I'm inferring because you said 4 payments that add up to $360, you are on a plan that costs $90/90 days?  If so, then just a small correction to your calculations:  $90 / 90 days = $1 per day * 365 days = $365 per year.  It's slightly higher than your $360 due to 4 x 90 days not equaling a full year.  Minor correction, but still.  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Wow @Kayfun101 Those savings are truly amazing! Thank you for sharing 🙂

@McLaren 111$ for one month, I better hope it comes with a bar of gold ! 😛

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

McLaren
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Holy cow.  $111 a month with virgin? Did that plan come with a bar of gold?

JMCD

Yeah the savings are pretty great. I came from a BYOD Fido plan that was about $40 per month and am now paying around $20 for roughly the same thing. The difference is even greater when you have a phone subsidy that costs so much. I wish more people understood that it's almost always a bad deal to get a phone on a contract.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
That sounds awesome to me 🤑
Need Help? Let's chat.