cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was charged twice on April 8

dboxtvinfo
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
My account was dormant. When looking at past payments. May had 10 day plan and purchased 25 $ voucher. It expired! Then April 8, was charged 15$ for 10 day but my intent was too switch too monthly. I was then charged 15$ and 27$ on same day. This explains the missing $$$ in my account.
14 REPLIES 14

dboxtvinfo
Big word ? Issue.

You just spoke too yourself...and answered your own diagnostic.

I suggest you mind your business.
My issues I had too resolve on my own with proof of 2 payments in 1 day. Shakia was only 1 that actually read my email I sent with screenhot.

I advise you too be more respectful and less provokative. You are big person behind a commuter screen... when you don't know what you are talking about?

So please don't patronize me fool

dboxtvinfo
OK. Thanks shakia.
Glad too see you understood my email and saw the screenhot of the 2 payments I did in 1 day. I was credited finally.

dboxtvinfo
OK. Thanks shakia.
Glad too see you understood my email and saw the screenhot of the 2 payments I did in 1 day. I was credited finally.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
You seem to have a lot of issues

dboxtvinfo
Not exactly that day... but I took out my Sim for PM and used other Sim with bell. Glad too see it was resolved by shakia .....I was gonna not renew with PM.

All is good now, for that question.
I still have another too deal with .... that one will be harder.

dboxtvinfo
Irrelevant too my question. I was charged twice but credited after shakia read my explanation.

My experience is not all moderators help.
They pretend they do by responding too an email bit no follow through when the going gets tough.

srlawren

@dboxtvinfo quite honestly, for future reference, just send a private message to one of the moderators for issues like these.  You really don't need to post here as well, as the only way they can help for these things is via private message anyway.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Rockdaddy22 wrote:
Stick to the 90 day plan and save yourself some money 🤑

^^^ This

Rockdaddy22
Stick to the 90 day plan and save yourself some money 🤑

@dboxtvinfo  Im usre the moderators will have this resolved for you t oday! GL!

dboxtvinfo
I just would need the refund of 15$, I already have 30 day plan active. I actually contacted all three moderators and will check in during the day. There is no rush, now that I know the issue I know it will be resolved.

dboxtvinfo
I already have. Somehow the 2 charges on April 8 were overlooked. I figured it out myself and don't need too contact in private. I already have done so and waiting for their response now for 2 days.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@dboxtvinfo  Best thing to do is send a private message to the moderators, and they can possibly help you out with correcting your billing problem.  Billing issues are pretty much something only the mods can help with.

This can help,

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

@ShawnC13  beat me to it!.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@dboxtvinfo, sorry to hear you are having some issues.  This sounds like your 10 day plan was renewed then it made you pay for your new plan as this is a prepaid service I can understand how it happened.  It is best to contact a MOD via private message.  I will tag @Shazia_K, and you can click on her name then on send messge and with your phone number provide her with the information of what you would like to switch to and if you can have the 10 day plan refunded.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.