cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am a loyalty member now

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

April 29, 2016 was when I decided I want to save on my phone bill. It was the date when I joined Public Mobile which at that time was like a small family. After 3 months of use, I wrote a positive review. Are you in for the long read? Here’s the link to that post if you are interested. 

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Kudos-to-Public-Mobile-Here-is-a-very-hone...

Fast forward 12 months…guess what….I am still with Public Mobile. And the family grew a lot.

I am a loyalty member now and I am looking forward to even more savings every 90 days.

Within this year I will see this in my account: Loyalty Reward ($3)  

I am so happy…..

My savings: $660 for the year!

That is worth almost a return flight to Germany (where I actually am from).

Ok, ok, I have to admit, I am not that active in the community anymore since the new layout came out.  Some like the layout, some don’t.  You guess my stand on this. But at the moment there are many other dedicated members who help out and do a great job!

Thank you Public Mobile for 1 year of service!

....and for many more to come!

14 REPLIES 14

TheOldVR

I love these stories!!! Thanks for sharing.

I know I'm saving a TON of cash, I have friends who thank me for forcing them to jump over... AND I no longer have to deal with Rogers over the phone.

Life is good... now I just need that lottery ticket to come through Smiley Tongue

sbreakin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations on a wise decision.   

I was with Rog**s for 12 or 15 years with no loyalty and haing to eriodically call in as my credits suddenly had expirey dates or I needed to upgrade to get a discounted phone depsite my plan being in market recently it was no more.  I was then with Koodo for little while, admitedly also pretty good company but PM & their sim only, simpler plans and of course the fall special was the kicker.

And here I am & very happy with them.  Their loyalty rewards and this community are just great. I can't help but recommend them whenever soeone asks.

I will be here for my loyalty rewards in fall & the following 4 falls.

Rustynayl
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Chaos_Scorpio, I hear you man. With Rogers, their idea of "loyalty rewards" is quite the opposite. Was with them for 10 years, not only did they never give rewards, they would increase my bill by $5 every 2 years just to try and get me off a grandfathered plan. 

@Chaos_Scorpio  Liking the boat analogy! lol

Chaos_Scorpio

4 more months and I get to board that boat 🙂 

But then I need to wait 4 more years to reach the top deck ... lol, Oh well, each year after I go to a new reward deck 🙂

Better than sinking with Rogers or one of the others. 

Rustynayl
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congrats! I've calculated that i'll be saving $408 per year since I switched, and that's not including any of the rewards! Time flies, and before you know it you'll be on the year 2 loyalty rewards! 😄

domenicocortez
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Welcome to the family...
welcome into the new family of Public mobile

200w_d.gif

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@ute1978, congrats on the milestone!  I am half way there at the moment.  It is costing me more to be a Public Mobile customer (hard to beat Wind $25, 5 gig plans), but I am still enjoying the service.  If only PM would bring back a real promo to help me garner some more referral credits.  Man Sad

Congrats
I was with freedom for over 6 years 0 loyalty plus beat up service 😉
I like my pm now great coverage and reception
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Congratulations!  Being a relatively new customer myself, I have another half year+ to wait. But good things come to those who are patient.  Smiley Happy

Watoko

Congrats! I'm looking forward to when my first year anniversary comes. I was with Koodo for 6 years, and guess what? $0 loyalty bonus credits.

Love your choice of font colour. Sticking to PM's colour schemes! Now go buy that plane ticket!

Congrats and welcome to the 1 year club. 

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations!  Nice to hear that you are saving so much.  

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats that is AWESOME.  I have about another 9 days for my 6 months with PM and on that renewal I think we will be up to $400 saved!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.