cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having Canada Wide, Can I call out of my own province free. According to small print I cant.

Beryllynn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

8 REPLIES 8

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@srlawren,  

Yours and @JaK explanation was very well explained, but I will look into this. 

Thanks 🙂

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I'm glad we were able to clear this up for you, @Beryllynn.

@Shazia_K could you please have someone look at the fine print verbiage?  I don't have time to check right now, but maybe there is an error where it's showing province-wide terms even if the person selected a different calling option?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

JaK
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Beryllynn

The " Includes outgoing calls you make anywhere in Canada to a number with an area code in the same province. " is associated with the unlimited province wide calling, not the unlimited Canada wide callining. As @srlawren stated, the unlimited Canada wide calling lets you call from any province to any province.

Beryllynn

Beryllynn
WhenI confirmed my contract there was a phrase that said " Includes outgoing calls you make anywhere in Canada to a number with an area code in the same province. " I understood that to mean that the call to a nber outside the area code you are in is not included. Confused !!!

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @Beryllynn, welcome to the community!  What small print are you referring to?  The Canada-wide calling gives you unlimited calls to any Canadian phone number (in any province) while you are in Canada (in any province).  Where are you seeing something to the contrary?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Beryllynn
Can someone help me navigate this community

Beryllynn

Need Help? Let's chat.