cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Focus Groups

clintonkr
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Good morning,

A few weeks ago, I participated in a focus meeting with the moderators; I was asked to author a post about that process\expereince - my apologies to them for the delay, there were some issues with my community account. 

Having a "face-to-face" with the team that makes Public Mobile what it is, was a nice opportunity and I genuinely feel that they're more engaged than other carriers. This particular group was supposed to have 4-5 other participants but quickly became just me - so perhaps I didn't have the full collaborative experience as intended and it wasn't something I was prepared for.

Would I participate in another focus group if invited? Perhaps - a lot of my feedback echos that of the community; the engagement is there, however timely implementation is lacking.

At the end of the day, I don't want gimmicks, I care little for rewards - I want reliable self-directed service with a competitive price point. Even Koodo's additional GB fee is $20 (there was even a time I believe it was as low as $5) - Public's is $30.

Make the service competitive and it will sell itself - I would even promote it sans rewards. However, the way things are currently, it's very difficult to bring anyone onboard.

Just my two cents.

5 REPLIES 5

Rick
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Public Mobile is the best.....every provider has their downs but these guys are great overall

homer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

good critical review @clintonkr

@clintonkr, this is why PM will always be the ultimate best, its this kind of approach that PM has taken than gives PM the more warmier, friendlier and feeling at home is what gives Coop a wonderful name.

@Jeremy_M, Hope your enjoying the warm season

Winter, shall once more coat the landscape, I miss winter, do you, lol

ckl
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Personally, I think the rewards system is a good idea. It's not a gimmick IMO.

But in general, I agree with you. I'm the type of person that if the plan fits my needs and is working reliably (ie. auto-renew), I will probably not even log into self-serve at all.

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @clintonkr,

Thank you for sharing your experience and thoughts with us and the rest of the Community, it's greatly appreciated 🙂

Jeremy

Need Help? Let's chat.