cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data cut off?

rz514
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I am currently not paying for a data plan however i have noticed in my self serve that i have a bonus booster of 500MB.

I will activate my phone to use data, and use that 500MB bonus -- however i am wondering, will the data cut off after the 500mb have been used? Or is there a way to make it like that?

I won't be using internet much, but don't want to be stressing out and checking self serve all the time to check MB used...

5 REPLIES 5

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Mary_M glad to hear it, but I think the reply-to-wrong-thread bug has hit again

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Everything is fixed 🙂 @srlawren!

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

I have not see this add on either. But if you have data on your plan, you will be able to use that 500mb after you run out from data limit on your plan. I think its probably one time thing. 

rz514
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Great, works the same in the end 🙂

i dont know what this booster is either, and i don't know if this is a promo or something i'll always have...  (it wasn't there before)...  it shows under my add ons. I'm guessing it's free 500mb of data 🙂

• My Add-Ons
  • Booster NameAmount Used
    Bonus Boster 500 MB/ Prime à-côté Données 500 Mo
    0  /  500 MB

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Not sure what a bonus booster is, however you will not be charged for data even if you turn it on. Public Mobile's plans are all prepaid, so if you have not paid there will be no charge.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.