cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change Country field for SIM card shipping address

gonesquatchin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello all, I am trying to order a SIM card shipped to a United States address. I can change the country in the Address and Postal code fields to the United States, but the only option in the pull down menu for the Country field is Canada. Are SIM cards not eligible for shipment to the United States, or is it a website bug? I have tried both Firefox and IE browsers. Any help is appreciated!

6 REPLIES 6

gonesquatchin

Thanks for the suggestions, but we'll be staying at provincial and national park campgrounds, so no real address to send to.

@gonesquatchin You could also have it shipped to someone you will be visiting. If they send you the SIM card number you can activate it just before you leave for Canada.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Or have the sim card shipped to the hotel (ask them first; most ok with it) or wherever you are staying at. 

gonesquatchin

Ah, bummer. Guess I'll have to hit up a Koodo store when I cross the border. Thanks for the fast reply! Smiley Happy

Yes, SIM cards must currently be shipped to a Canadian address. Smiley Sad

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

gonesquatchin

I want to add that this SIM card is not for use in the United States, I will be taking a trip to Canada in September and wanted to set up a prepaid plan ahead of time so I will have service as soon as I start my trip.

Need Help? Let's chat.