cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aww ranked up to model citizen

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Just notice ranked up to model citizen few hours ago
Even though ranking won't make a difference on rewards benefits but its make us feel bit special or happy to see ranking going up
Thank you guys have learned alot from other ops of pm
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
41 REPLIES 41

Oh ok thanks appreciated for clarify
We all like family in pm community
And you don't have to apologize its all good
Thanks for appreicating my sugguestion and solution
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

chakri264
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @Samianauman sorry man.. I said great for your achievement but I didnt notice that someone sidetracked your thread with switching over to Freedom from PM. That "thats sad" is for that guy. Apologies. ha ha

That's sad ????? Why is that lol getting ranking up usually a good thing

chakri264

Thats sad. 

chakri264

Great. Keep going

Thx @pratchak

pratchak
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congratulations brother. Keep going

Lol I noticed too I think Oracle unaffected lol
I would request them again if u won't select solution I will be keep getting emails to accept one
Let's see what Oracle have to say about it
@NDesai

Thank you @Samianauman

My "solution" somehow has gone from accepted to unaccepted. Lol. 

@Mana
Since this topic doesn't required any solution and I m been keep getting email reminders to select a solution so I selected mine which some op lol think was wrong idk why since its just a topic regarding rank up
But I would like to select you as a solution its just a token to you for trying to provide help with some great sugguestion and solution here in pm community forum thanks for being a part of pm

Mana
Mayor / Maire

Thank you. 

But I really didn't provide any solutions. I was just stating the obvious and appreciating @Samianauman help and valueable contribution here in the community. 

@will13am wrote:

Accepting your own solution should not be allowed.  That is gaming the system. 

IKR, who's expecting any solution on this topic? Smiley Mad

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Accepting your own solution should not be allowed.  That is gaming the system. 

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congrats folks. 

In my case its took around 2 months
Below are the community ranks in order:
New in Town
New Neighbour
Good Neighbour
Great Neighbour
Good Citizen
Great Citizen
Model Citizen
Town Hero
Deputy Mayor
Mayor
Oracle”

Thanks to jeremy to provide me this details

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

how long does it take to rank up?

Harvir_K

I switched over to freedom their network isn't bad. It's better then before.

X-Files

...Good job ! Keep it up ! Heart

Thanks @zhadj030

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to you OP then, Keep it up @Samianauman

@Harvir_K wrote:

Lol i got ranked up too.

Well then, congrat to you also.

Harvir_K

Lol i got ranked up too.

Harvir_K

Yes but my phone isn't compatible with their lte network. I have the iPhone 6s Plus.I will buy the next iphone if it is compatible with their lte but if public has releases a plan with more then 4gb a month. I will stick with public.Sorry for stealing it should i create another one for it.

It's all good lol you guys more then welcome to hijack my post to discuss pm vs freedom lol

@Harvir_K wrote:

No i its just from regular use.i dont know how i waste that much data but i guess i do. I also have Shaw go wifi too. But I'm going to keep this account with public and get another one with freedom for 1 month.

Ah, you are a westerner.  I guess being in Shaw territory, the wifi options make Freedom a more viable solution.  Out in the GTA, Freedom is total garbage.  Their LTE is very fast but that is because nobody is on the network yet.  I read the there are issues with swapping back and forth between LTE and 3G sometimes.

BTW, we should apologize profusely to @Samianauman for hijacking his celebratory thread. 

Harvir_K

No i its just from regular use.i dont know how i waste that much data but i guess i do. I also have Shaw go wifi too. But I'm going to keep this account with public and get another one with freedom for 1 month.

@Harvir_K wrote:
Ya I just want to see how much freedoms network improved over 2 months. I wasted 4 gb out of 6 and my first month just ended. Also that's not really me using data like on freedoms I normally spend 6gb over 1 month.

Do you consume 6 gigs each and every month because it is available or you have to?  Where wifi is available, do you stay on wireless because the data is available?  Admittedly, the 6 gig plan you are on is a bit tight.  Those of us who were fortunate to join during the 2016 fall promotion have 12 gigs over 3 months.

@Samianauman wrote:
Freedom offering 6gb for 49 right plus Canada usa calling with 2400 USA roaming mins
It's sound like a good plan its just the reception quality which I get bothered by alot

@Samianauman, sometimes these fully loaded plans are more gimmick than value.  There are a select crowd that will take full advantage of the plan and get great value.  As an example, someone living in a border town that ventures into the US frequently will extract great value.  For many, it is feel good getting all this stuff for so little even though much of it will never ever be used.  It is like being on a strict calorie wise diet and eating at a buffet restaurant every night simply because it is all you can eat.  To pay extra every month "just in case" of a trip to the US or that occasional phone call to Aunt Lilly is bad economics.  The pay per use model can actually be good value even if it appears not to be.

Harvir_K

I am on the 6gb for 3 month. I usually use 7gb a month. Even with publics 4gb its not enough. I hope they give us more data.

@Harvir_K wrote:

Sadly I'm switching back to freedom because i need more data. But I'm going to try it for 1 month and see if its worth it or not. If not I'm staying with public.If it is then I'm going to close my public account and port my phone number over.

Sadly, you are switching back to Freedom.  What plan are you on that is making it difficult to make the data ends meet?  I used to be on the 5 gig with fair use policy plan with Wind and I never went into throttle territory, although in the final months, it felt like I was simply cut off.  With 12 gigs spread over 90 days, I find that the extra duration offers some load leveling.  I hit 5 gigs in one month, but over the 3 months, I left quite of bit of unused data on the table.

Need Help? Let's chat.