cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aww ranked up to model citizen

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Just notice ranked up to model citizen few hours ago
Even though ranking won't make a difference on rewards benefits but its make us feel bit special or happy to see ranking going up
Thank you guys have learned alot from other ops of pm
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
41 REPLIES 41

@Samianauman wrote:
@will13am
Lol will save some for future

@Samianauman, sorry you can't do that, I was only pulling your leg.  Community rewards can only be used to pay your bill.  The words are right on the rewards webpage.  You have to spend it all in one place.

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/rewards

Harvir_K
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
I'm going to get my the $40 and add the $10 3gb add on and get 7gb for $50

Harvir_K
Ya I just want to see how much freedoms network improved over 2 months. I wasted 4 gb out of 6 and my first month just ended. Also that's not really me using data like on freedoms I normally spend 6gb over 1 month.

Freedom offering 6gb for 49 right plus Canada usa calling with 2400 USA roaming mins
It's sound like a good plan its just the reception quality which I get bothered by alot
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Harvir_K

Sadly I'm switching back to freedom because i need more data. But I'm going to try it for 1 month and see if its worth it or not. If not I'm staying with public.If it is then I'm going to close my public account and port my phone number over.

@will13am
Lol will save some for future

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Budget reward from a budget service.  Don't spend all the money in one place.

Harvir_K

Good job 

Thx
You guys provide great information here all Oracle and mod team can't be ignored in success of community forum

@Mana
Appreciate it I just try to help as much as I can if someone getting positive result by my suggestions or others then its all worth it

Mana
Mayor / Maire

Congrats @Samianauman. You are always one of the first ones to help. 

Well deserved!!!

Thank you on everyone's behalf. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats. Keep it up. 

Need Help? Let's chat.