cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another day, another survey

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I received another survey email.  It looks it I am going to get one per account.  Am I a lucky customer or is the survey thing universal to all accounts?

15 REPLIES 15

MEU_21
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I find these emailed surveys to be disingenuous, considering that the survey is signed by "Public Mobile Team", yet it is conducted byu CICIC. Furthermore, all links are to CICIC and not Public Mobile. Personally, I don't care about who CICIC or any other surveyor may be; if it is not directly from Public Mobile, I will not fill out the survey. It does not give my a high level of confidence that it is coming from Public Mobile or that it is even in PM's interest. I've raised my concerns in the past here:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Survey-or-Scam/m-p/152852

At least I haven't received any survey requests from Pubic Mobile (no"l")

@SD08 wrote:

@will13am

Forgot to mention, I finally got a survey by e-mail as well, one day after my successful renewal. It covered the subjects you described.  You have at least one competing entry for the mystery prize.  Robot tongue

@SD08, I think only prize is you get to offer your opinion.  I hope you answered with the proper context the question about value.  

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am

Forgot to mention, I finally got a survey by e-mail as well, one day after my successful renewal. It covered the subjects you described.  You have at least one competing entry for the mystery prize.  Robot tongue

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Well, I got a perfect score, every account received a survey.  Color me fortunate or unfortunate depending on how you view these surveys.

david_l
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I didn't get one but my wife did. It's random I'm guessing.

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

In 1 year with Public Mobile I have never received a survey.

Vickel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
I've only gotten this survey once

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

First set of questions is about how you obtained your current phone and whether you would consider shopping at Orchard for the next phone.  Next set of questions is about the service itself, use of self serve, public forum, etc.  There's a question about what other carriers are being used.  Final questions are about customer profile, income, sex (yes, once in Regina, but happens in Regina stays in Regina Cat Tongue).  If you allow them to profile you by your answers, you enter a contest, not sure what the prize is.  

I thought I got the survey via the main account because I am active here.  My other accounts have never been on the forum.  Well, I hope every account gets a survey opportunity.  I might end up competing with myself for the mystery prize if other customers don't get the survey.

Mana
Mayor / Maire

What kind of survey is it? Just a customer service one or for service improvemets?

That's good gb sounds fun he deserve a vacation:)
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

@Samianauman wrote:
I think it's random peoples I will update here if I get one sooner or later
@Luddite where you been hiding just realized haven't seen any post by you from last 36 hours or so he's the one who I have learned alot

He's on vacation to GB.

I think it's random peoples I will update here if I get one sooner or later
@Luddite where you been hiding just realized haven't seen any post by you from last 36 hours or so he's the one who I have learned alot
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I received a survey previously, about 10 days before my last renewal, via text message instead of e-mail.  I only tried to complete it a week afterward, but the invitation had expired.  Haven't gotten any before or since.  Seems to be random.

Same here I haven't received any either maybe special pm customer only lol
@will13am

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire
Have not received any for now...
Need Help? Let's chat.