cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation error

Tallguy11
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

So I filled out the fourm entered the number I was porting from freedom mobile along with all the info required.. Entered my payment info.. Submitted it and got an error saying to email support.. Now I'm connected to public mobile but can't call or use mobile data

9 REPLIES 9

When they reply back you will receive a email notification also check your private inbox by going to main page of community forum and click on envelope logo thx
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Tallguy11

I'm sending a pm to mod

@MarieHelene_L, can you please help out @Tallguy11

Thank you. 

@Tallguy11
Check my other post I have send full details
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Tallguy11

How do you message a mod? 

Then send a msg to mod here's how
Contact mod looks like a system glitch thry can help u by setting up manually
Contact mod dept they will help you with the process
In your private message to any moderator include whatever bits of the following info you have:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* PM SIM card number
Freedom account number
Freedom pin code
Freedom phone number
* Detailed explanation
* Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST)
Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

What you do click on link then webpage will open. You will see a mod team click on any name then scroll down all the way and click on send a private msg then explain your reason with account and email address
Thanks

Tallguy11

No I can't make or receive calls or txts

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
If you just ported its take time are you able to make calls text data but not able to receive it ? If yes then wait 1 hour or so should get fixed automatically

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
You need to private message a moderator. With all the relevant info about your account. Phone number sim number email Address etc.
Need Help? Let's chat.