Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors November 2016 + 2 New Oracles Revealed

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Lithium-TopContributers-NovemberBanner.png

Hey Community,

November was another busy and exciting month, as we continued to offer our infamous $40/ 4GB plan. As a result of the promotion, we saw a big increase in new members to our Community, many having lots of questions. We also saw a huge increase in the number of Community members who were helping others out. A big thanks to each and every one of you for offering a warm Public Mobile welcome and for stepping up to help your fellow Community members in their time of need. Your commitment to helping others has truly been demonstrated over the past several weeks, and we are so fortunate to have such an awesome, caring group!

Let’s quickly look at some of the highlights from this past month:

1. We launched our highly anticipated U.S. Roaming Add-Ons- Check out the full details This idea was initially suggested in our Public Lab. From there, Community support sky-rocketed, and we are ecstatic to finally bring this idea to life.
  2. Our $40/ 4GB promo plan continued until November 20th- This promo generated a lot of interest, and unfortunately created a backlog in our ability to promptly address support requests. It also brought to light some fractures in our systems and opportunities to improve our support, which we will be actively working on. Thank you for your patience and for sticking with us through what has been a busy and challenging time.
  3. @seltaeb1956 created an awesome post which helped many port their numbers over successfully! Awesome job!

With the influx of new customers, also came an influx of Community help! Thanks to everyone who started a discussion, helped solve a question, and a big thanks to those who even wrote instructional topics on how things work. We would also like to extend our thanks to the following people.

Our Oracles

You’ll know our Oracles, our top 0.1% community contributors, as @srlawren, @Luddite, and @imm1304. These three really know their stuff and have been helping new Community members left, right and centre. With their combined efforts they made over 1000 replies, and received 1200 Bravo’s. They have the role of being part tech wizard, part Boy Scout and part Jedi master down pat. 

Oracles_top_july.png

This past month also allowed a couple of members to shine, and we are excited to introduce two new Oracles to the Community. These two new Oracles have been with Public Mobile for over a year, and have been very active right from the start. Together, they have contributed over 6000 replies, received over 4000 Bravo’s and have provided hundreds of solutions.

Please welcome Public Mobile’s latest Oracles!

ndesai.png

NDesai and formerly known as dhanadhan

NDesai is an IT whiz! After years of work experience and a strong passion for what he does, he has a wide breadth of IT knowledge including computer hardware/ software, networking, programming, web development, wireless and security. As a result, he has a hard time going anywhere without his computer and phone. I’m sure many of you can relate, right? NDesai is also an avid Vancouver Canucks and New England Patriots Fan.

rockdaddy.png

Rockdaddy22

Rockdaddy22 loves the Public Mobile Community because he loves helping others and sharing his knowledge about phones and how they work. He also has a strong appreciation for the Public Mobile moderators, and all the work that they do! Aside from his Community involvement, Rockdaddy22 likes to watch movies, collect coins and is a big fan of the Toronto Raptors.

Our Top 0.5%

We’d also like to thank our Community members who made it to the top 0.5% this month. Together, December’s Top 0.5% contributed over 2400 replies, and received over 1600 Bravo’s. Truly amazing! 

top5.JPG

We also want to give a shout-out to these members who have also been very active – posting, answering questions, providing feedback and getting Bravos.   Keep it up!

@computergeek541, @neo911, @McLaren, @nishufan, @imcphers, @ute1978, @ckl, @Chaos_Scorpio, @jamestneutron, @jheili99 and many more….

To recognize your contribution this past month we have added a badge, based on your contribution level, to your Community profile. A Community Reward will be also be given to all contributors on a reward eligible plan on your next payment due date.

reward_level_english.JPG

A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date. Earning a Community Reward is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Bravos.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper Smiley Happy

AS.PNG

To learn more visit our Community Wiki`s

85 REPLIES 85

First of all, congrats to all community contributors who helped new comers with solutions, guidance or recommendation. Keep up that good work.

Secondly, thanks to public mobile for giving me and @Rockdaddy22 a chance to be part of an Oracle team. Hello Oracle's 🙂

Last but not least, thanks everyone for welcoming us. I will see you guys around 🙂

Zeebee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Congratulations to all top contributors and especially to Rockdaddy22 and NDesai for your new oracle status! I just joined PM during the promo so I don't know what it was like before that, but you both helped the community out a lot. It is wonderful to see a community working together especially when there are issues. Great job everyone!

nishufan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations all top contributors, and welcome all new members. Cat LOL

Cheers

It is great to have all this help available to us especially during this past promo.  I can only imagine what hte backlog would be like if people weren't here to help take off some of the load for the MODS.

Again Congrats to all and thank you I have learned so much during my short time here

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

McLaren
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Way to go guys, congrats to the new oracles! @Rockdaddy22 @NDesai

Lets hope December brings us troublefree service and happier times!

Yosief
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good job guys.

Many congrats!!! to you guys.

And thank you very much for all your help.

Pier

Ohh! Awesome! Congrats guys. Keep it up.........

Chaos_Scorpio

@Rockdaddy22 @NDesai

Come on change your name icons already! take advantage of a custom image!! 

Congrats you too on the shiny star, and congrats to the rest of us folk. 

Congratulations to @Rockdaddy22 and @NDesai.  Well deserved titles I'm sure!

Thanks also to the community for allowing me to assist as much as I can with your struggles 🙂  We are a generally friendly bunch.

For last month, I personaly felt I dropped off compared to the previous month in my activity - I was getting swamped trying to gte through all the posts.  Including the good, the bad, and the truly frustrating.

Thanks and congratulations to everyone!

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Congratulations to the new oracles, NDesai and Rockdaddy22!

Congrats as well to all top contributors, great work!  Smiley Happy

ute1978

oracles.PNG

crazycolby
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

great to hear that, Congrats everyone and thanks for helping out our communiity. best wish to everyone!

srlawren
@daredogg I think @Jeremy_M was taking a lot of poetic license, but I did enjoy your guesses. 🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

srlawren
@imm1304 said pretty much verbatim what I would have 🙂

This has definitely been a challenging time during and since the promo plan, and many stepped up to help out in unprecedented levels. Named or not, thanks all who helped make the community a better place. And I'm delighted to see @Rockdaddy22 and @NDesai added to the oracles! Welcome guys!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

imm1304

@daredogg, you have us all figured out!  Or do you?  Robot LOL

imm1304

Lets start by thanking all the members of the community, whether mentioned here or not, for making this community better with their helpful contirbutions.  (Thanks @Martin)

Congratulations to all the top contributors.  

Welcome @NDesai and @Rockdaddy22 to the Oracle side. I wholeheartedly agree that the 2 of you are truly deserving of this promotion. Happy to see your consistently positive and helpful contributions for more than a year getting rewarded. 

Special thanks to @Jeremy_M and the super awesome team of mods who have been working tirelessly to get through the backlog.   

Lets have a great December in the community.  

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

Jeremy said our current oracles were... part tech wizard, part Boy Scout and part Jedi master. I'd like to know which one is which, since there's 3 of them?!

Let me take a stab at it...

Jedi Master... @imm1304 because he has a cool first name

Boy Scout... definitely @Luddite because he seems to be old school

Tech Wizard... would have to be @srlawren

ech_786

@Rockdaddy22 Great work sir 🙂

Rockdaddy22
Thanks guys 🙂

Rockdaddy22
Congratulations to everyone mentioned 🙂 This month was the craziest month I've ever seen here, and I'm really proud of the hard work ALL the mods provided.

It's a humbling experience being named an oracle, I'm no tech whiz or anything lol, just a regular joe customer who loves PM's model. I look forward to seeing this company do amazing things in the new year. They've learnt a LOT lessons, and I hope to see the fruits of those lessons.

ech_786

Congrats everyone .. great work ... and thanks for helping out our communiity. 

Cheers!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats to everyone it was a crazy month for sure and thank you for all of your help!!

Special congrats to the two new Oracles

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

@Rockdaddy22 lived on the Community this past month... it's fitting he has been made an Oracle! Thumb Up

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

Wow 2 new Oracles? Congrats guys!

Need Help? Let's chat.