Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - April 2017

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Public_Monthly-Banners-+-Anniversary-Badge-Design_DESIGN_EN_April.png

Hello Community,

We would like to thank everyone for the great conversations and encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community.

Special thanks to the Community members listed below for supporting Community members with their questions, providing detailed answers and building on the solutions provided by others.

A huge thank you to the Oracles, our Top 0.1% who go above and beyond of not only starting healthy discussions, but helping others to better understand our services and contributing to our awesome Community on a daily basis.top1%march 2017.JPG

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis. Together April's Top 0.5% contributed to over 1,400 replies, and received over 1300 Bravo’s. Truly Amazing!  top .5%.JPG

We also want to give a shout-out to the following members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up!

@xCameron94x, @Pier, @stonechucker, @TheOldVR, @WearySky, @computergeek541, @CalvinW, @Acekiller, @paulie, @sheytoon and  many more….

Finally, we also want to highlight this month’s Top Francophone member @zhadj030!  He’s not only fluently bilingual but also likes to help and support others on both sides of our Community. Merci zhadj030!top_fran.JPG

Once again, congratulations to all our contributors for April! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

reward_level_english.JPG

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas. And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Bravos.pngIf someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper Smiley Happy

AS.PNG

To learn more visit our Community Wiki's

49 REPLIES 49

@will13am you missing all the celebration
And @Luddite there's no Wi-Fi in GB AREA LOL
Both are good human with great souls
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jeremy_M wrote:

It absolutely rocks!

@Jeremy_M That's awesome that you find the time to post gifs and and other messages with a personal touch, like this, for another example: 

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/MyNetworkInFocus-Photo-Contest/m-p/51654...

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
Congrats to everyone! Love seeing how more people are getting the top 5% than last month, community must be buzzing.

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations to everyone 

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@srlawren wrote:

Thanks to everyone here, named or not, for participating and helping make the community a better place.  This community really does rock!

It absolutely rocks!

srlawren

Thanks to everyone here, named or not, for participating and helping make the community a better place.  This community really does rock!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to everyone and thank you for your hard work and for being great memebers

Yawsug
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Congrats 🎉 to all. I wasn't paying much this month but still reading a lot. So much great info provided so thank you to those that are able to help out and pass on their knowledge. I had an issue this month and @Mary_M helped me right away as it ended up being use error she still made sure everything was all good. Looking forward to another great month saving money with Public Mobile

nishufan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations all contributorsSmiley Very Happy and Thank you to PM staffs for their hard work.

Good job everybody 🙂

Chaos_Scorpio

YES! still a many more for 5% 🙂

SD08

Thanks to all who contributed for your community efforts and congratulations to all who earned badges and rewards. Well done!

A heartfelt thank you to the Public Mobile moderators and support team. Without your constant efforts, this community would not be possible.

Keep up the good work everyone!

I'm especially happy that April saw the introduction of a fourth member to the PM moderator team.  Having two promos run at the same time was good too.  I'm looking forward to see what new surprises and improvements await us the coming months. Onwards PM!  Smiley Happy

Aww I m on 0.5 % list which is awesome after I put so much time and support its all well worthy 

Loved it 

Thanks guys few name who always there to help me and suggest me if I m wrong sometimes 

@Luddite

@NDesai

@SD08

@ShawnC13

@will13am

@srlawren

@imm1304

@paulie

And of course all my mod team members

I m tagging then today lol 

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

youbme
Wow! Congrats to everyone who contributed to making this an awesome community. The number of posts and replies from the top 0.5% is mind boggling 😱

Congrats everyone
And thanks @Jeremy_M
For recognizing my suggestion and solution
Always here to provide help to fellow users 

And of course thanks for mod team who always support us as well 

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@ShawnC13 LOVE IT! Well saidSmiley Happy

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Jeremy_M, thanks for the timely post we were talking about this yesterday.   Congrats to all!!  Another month behind us and I am sure there are more happy customers because of the efforts of this great community.  To the Oracles again thanks for the knowledge you pass on (that I for one relay on to people), to the top 0.5% congratulations on your reward and if people say you are only doing it for the money  well they are wrong.  The reward is a great bonus but for the hours that have been put in many it isn't about the money it truly is about helping people out.  All other Community rewards winners great job!!  Last but not least our Moderators, I am not sure if they know how much I (and I am sure everyone else) appreciates them for all that they do as well.  We only see such a small portion of the "action" that they are involved in and I must say anytime I have had an issue and sent a PM it is dealt with very quickly!!  Thanks everyone lets keep this great community growing and show those BIG Providers what can happen when customers take value and get involved!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

congrats to everyone! Always happy to help!

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Thanks and congratulations all around.  Just happy to contribute.

Need Help? Let's chat.