cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System maintenance- July 29 2018, 00:00 ET to July 29 2018, 10:00 ET

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

This means that on July 29th, 00:00 ET to July 29th, 10:00 ET you won't be able to do the following:

• Access your Self-Serve account
  • Activate a new account

maintenance.jpg

Please excuse us for any inconvenience this may cause.

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
16 REPLIES 16

@johnlobo wrote:

Hi,

Please check on my line . It has not been working the whole day today. I am unable to receive any calls, messages and my data is not working as well.

Kindly investigate & help resolve it urgently please.

Thanks,

John.

This is a public forum so if you don't want your number out there you may want to edit your post.  I do not consider that private info but have edited it out of my reply.  Is your plan set to renew or just renewed? Did your phone just do any updates, tried power cycling your phone?  If none of that worked you will need to message a moderator.  Note they are experiencing a heavier work load right now and could take longer to reply.

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.
In your message please include:

PM Phone Number

• 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
      • account number
      • date of birth
      • complete address listed on account with postal code
      • email address on account
      • most commonly called numbers
      • alternate number listed on the account
      • last payment date and amount
      • last 4 digits of the credit card
    • Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

dtran3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi! If you want to reach the PM employees and include personal information, you can most likely send a private message to one of the employees. Does your phone also have dual sim? If so, try swapping the sim to the second slot and see if that works. As well, you can try changing between LTE and 3G in your settings to see if you receive anything.

brent_liza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello, 

please ensure not to post personal information on the website. My recommendation is to turn off the phone and try rebooting it. If this doesn't work then try turning off the device, removing the sim card and re-inserting. Then power back on. Is the phone unlocked to be able to use on public mobile? If this doesn't work please try the sim in another device and see if it works.

cappaj

@johnlobo wrote:

Hi,

Please check on my line XXXXXXXXXX. It has not been working the whole day today. I am unable to receive any calls, messages and my data is not working as well.

Thanks,

John.

Hi John - this is a public forum and anyone in the world can see your post, so you should make sure not to include personal details like your phone number.

Info like that should be sent via a private message to @CS_Agent.

johnlobo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

Please check on my line 416.880.9835. It has not been working the whole day today. I am unable to receive any calls, messages and my data is not working as well.

Thanks,

John.

johnlobo

mrinmoyg

Unable to make payments/add amount to my account. any known issues

Maintenance is over, right

Thanks

dtran3

Thank you for the notice! 

earthonmars

Thanks for letting us know.

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks for the heads up as always @Shazia_K.  Really appreciate all you hard work.

Guess we gotta make sure the systems are going to be able all the new subscribers with all these promos happening Smiley LOL

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Thanks for the advance warning.

cvsanu

Thanks

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Thanks for letting us know.

brent_liza

Thanks for the notice.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Thanks for the heads up!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The ongoing promos are really going to give the servers a workout.  It would be nice to put some oil on the hamster wheels.  Smiley Tongue

Need Help? Let's chat.