cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Maintenance -January 14th (Sat) to January 15th (Sun)

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

This means that from January 14th (Sat) 10:00 pm EST to January 15th (Sun) 10:00 am EST you won't be able to do the following:

• Access your Self-Serve account
  • Activate a new account

large.png

Please excuse us for any inconvenience this may cause. 

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
12 REPLIES 12

joe5000
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

All right, system maintenance

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@omin wrote:

@Shazia_K it would be nice to know (by email or SMS) when we are unable to access Self-Serve account since there is no way for us to make any changes during that time. eg. I'm heading to New York in a couple of hours and I cannot add a roaming plan.

This is a great idea to suggest in the public lab.

Public Mobile checks those ideas. Some have been implemented already.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Lab/idb-p/Public_Lab

omin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Shazia_K it would be nice to know (by email or SMS) when we are unable to access Self-Serve account since there is no way for us to make any changes during that time. eg. I'm heading to New York in a couple of hours and I cannot add a roaming plan.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Shazia_K  Thanks for the heads up as stated is it possible to get a list/even an update of what things are getting worked on so that if we experience an issue after the maintenance we can notify staff that there is an issue after the maintenance or still an issue.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

omin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It's Jan 11 10:27PM PST and I'm getting the message saying that the website is unavailable for maintenance.

Vickel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
yes, a list of fixes/ changes would be most appreciated

X-Files

Good to know.....again ^_^

Thanks for BUGS fixed.

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

That would be great to have a resume of the changelog you are doing on each system maintenance.

canucks4life
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hopefully we'll see some new options soon as well I really think multiple numbers per account should be at the top of the list although I can understand the difficulty on backend being a prepaid service.

WoW an other maintenance post. It will be great if we have an idea of what is getting fixed. 

Other then this it is always good that they are trying to fix buggggs  bzzzzzzzz

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Wow, there's lots happening in the background.  Let's hope a lot of bug fixes are contained in the system maintenance.

ech_786

Thanks for letting us know..

Too many maintences .. hope all for good and fix few bugs 🙂

Good luck.

Cheers!

Need Help? Let's chat.