cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Maintenance - January 10th & January 12th

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

This means that on Tuesday, January 10th  from 00:00 AM (EST) until 06:00 am (EST) & on Thursday, January 12th from 00:00 AM (EST) until 07:00 am (EST) you won't be able to do the following:

• Access your Self-Serve account
  • Activate a new account

maintenance.jpg

Please excuse us for any inconvenience this may cause. 

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
20 REPLIES 20

tapiocapearl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you for the notice.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
You might need this, it'll set the apn correctly

https://www.unlockit.co.nz/fw/

srlawren

@gtbernardo I know you are frustrated, but I don't think it's appropriate to call an inability to MMS a 911 emergency.  Please see @Rockdaddy22's previous replies.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Rockdaddy22
You'll need to send a private message to a mod like @Shazia_K

Everyone should remember, PM also has Twitter and Facebook support.

gtbernardo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have trouble sending photo via messaging. I read in the community forum to enable cellular data, set APN, enable MMS. My cellular data is enabled, APN on iphone5S is set to sp.mb.com. For MMS, I need to contact PM tech support. But when I try to send tech support an email it keeps giving me error "Your email does not match". I triple checked my username, email and cell no. They are all correct! WHAT DO I DO? I AM VERY FRUSTRATED AT THIS ONLINE SERVICE. NO PERSON TO TALK TO . NO LIVE CHAT. PLEASE HELP

srlawren

@echf me too, but I think bug fixes for some of the major glitches needs to be higher priority!  That said, at some point I'd love to see a responsive redesign of self-serve.  That, combined with with Hermit wrapper approach I recently wrote about would basically reduce or eliminate the need for a dedicated mobile app.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

echf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I would love to see Self-Serve get a user interface upgrade! 

Jonavin

Seems there's still US roaming issues. I hope they get this all sorted out soon.

Rockdaddy22

The plan renewal bug was already fixed a couple weeks ago. 🙂 Lots of other bugs though:(

SD08

With more system maintenance periods scheduled for the 10th and 12th on the heels of one on Jan. 6th, maybe this is a sign that bugs in the system are being addressed.  If so, that would be most welcome, as the first of the promotional 12GB plan renewals are approaching near the end of this month.  Robot Happy

newfoundland
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hope getting better and better.

crazycolby
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

happy happy happySmiley Happy

X-Files

....Good Luck for Self-Serve , hope login more quick.

srlawren

@crazycolby system maintenance doesn't affect your phone service, so you will be fine.  🙂

crazycolby
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

As long as phone is working, I will be happy.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Thanks for the update, looks like lots of fixes coming our way with all these outages.  Maybe geting ready for a spring or summer promo?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Thanks for the heads up.  I have nothing coming up requiring access to the accounts, especially in the middle of the night.  So, there should be no impact here.  Let's hope some of the lingering bugs are resolved.

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

I will still be sleeping at that time XD , but thanks for the info, hopefully more glitches get fixed

Rockdaddy22
Thank you so much for the advanced notice 🙂
Need Help? Let's chat.