cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Maintenance -Feb 28th AND March 2nd from 12:00am to 10:00am

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

This means that on Feb 28th AND March 2nd from 12:00 am to 10:00 am EST you won't be able to do the following:

• Access your Self-Serve account
  • Activate a new account

Please excuse us for any inconvenience this may cause. Please note that these are two maintenance both on separate days. maintenance.jpg

Please excuse us for any inconvenience this may cause. 

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
15 REPLIES 15

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @KK

I'm sorry for the confusion, 

I have edited my post and will make sure to be more clear for next time 🙂 

Thanks, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

KK
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Shazia_K it would be very helpful if you edited the original post.   It reads as if there is a three day shut down which is quite alarming.  It would be much better if you stated in the comment - February 28, 12 am to 10 am and March 2nd, 12 am to 10 am.  I had to read through comments to find your clarification.

@will13am wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

Just realized that Mar 2nd is my renewal day. It will be right after this maintenance. I am not worried but hopefully everything goes well. If i notice something different, i will let you all know. 

These system updates are a betterment???  I can't imagine they will unravel accounts in good standing.  There are probably more important things to worry about like is winter over now that March is at the doorstep.  I want to put the snow shovel away and take the garden shovel out of hibernation. 

Believe me they are betterment. You probably notice that many users post about the same issue like payment failing or login error. Then it just stops, how?, Likely issues are addressed. 

@NDesai wrote:

Just realized that Mar 2nd is my renewal day. It will be right after this maintenance. I am not worried but hopefully everything goes well. If i notice something different, i will let you all know. 

These system updates are a betterment???  I can't imagine they will unravel accounts in good standing.  There are probably more important things to worry about like is winter over now that March is at the doorstep.  I want to put the snow shovel away and take the garden shovel out of hibernation. 

*EDIT* meant 10:01 am

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@CaNuCk07 wrote:

I guess i'll wait for March 2 12:01 am.

@CaNuCk07

That's just at the start of the second maintenance period.  You probably mean Mar 1st 12:01 am, right?

I guess i'll wait for March 2 12:01 am.

@CaNuCk07 wrote:

this sucks, i was specifically going to create a new account at 12:01 on Feb 28th!

Why can't you create one at 11:45pm on 27th? 😛

this sucks, i was specifically going to create a new account at 12:01 on Feb 28th!

SD08

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Shazia_K, this must be an urgent issue as we are only getting a one day notice for a 3 day shutdown.  Thank you for the heads up and hopefully this will take care of the issues that have popped up a lot this last week or so.

@ShawnC13  I think they mean two separate 10-hour maintenance periods on Feb 28th and Mar 2nd, not maintenance from Feb 28th to Mar 2nd.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@ShawnC13

Sorry about that! It's not a 3 days shutdown, it's  Feb 28th & March 2nd 😛

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@SD08

Oopsy! sorry, guys haha! it's Monday 😛

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Shazia_K, this must be an urgent issue as we are only getting a one day notice for a 3 day shutdown.  Thank you for the heads up and hopefully this will take care of the issues that have popped up a lot this last week or so.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

SD08

Thanks for the heads-up, @Shazia_K.  🙂

But...isn't something missing from that title?  A couple of small words like "system maintenance."  Smiley Tongue

Need Help? Let's chat.