Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It’s our second-year anniversary!

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired
2nd anniversary.jpg
Hello Community,

It's with great pleasure to announce our second year anniversary of SIM-only wireless!

Last year was filled with lots of change. We listened to your feedback, and took action to make the service and Community even better. Check out some of the things we did. We..

We’ve come a long way, and we couldn't do any of it without you! Your unflagging loyalty, feedback, and support make each day even better than the last.

To mark this special occasion, everyone who joined Public Mobile since March, 2015 will receive a commemorative anniversary badge on their profile. Depending on how long you’ve been with us, you may also notice that your loyalty reward has increased.

This is also a great time to let your peers know how much you appreciated their support over the last year by highlighting your most favorable experience since joining the PM Community.

Thanks for being a part of this growing Community, and here’s to growing and learning together in year three!

- Public Mobile  

50 REPLIES 50

paulie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

yes... a promo matching last fall would be great !  

@Vickel wrote:
Congrats!
Surprised no special promo to mark the occasion.

Don't lose your hope Smiley Wink

Vickel
Congrats!
Surprised no special promo to mark the occasion.

@Jeremy_M this badge seems to have been added to some new members yet not to others who have been here longer times

It lists under badge 20,000 people earned it? Glitch?

*edit - after posting NOW I have the badge, no idea if glitch or someone saw & fixed it

homer

Happy Birthday PM! 

Litvinau_A

Congrats!

So glad to be a member!

Until this day, PM has been, is, and I'm sure will be the best provider around Smiley Happy

Quality service, best price around, And huge savings if you're active Community Member!

I honestly wish more people could understand the concept of PM and switch. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Happy anniversary.  Hopefully, many more anniversaries to come.  This type of service is leading edge and different from any other brand.  The best way to celebrate is by having a promotion that makes the last one look like weak sauce!

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Happy 2nd Anniversary Public Mobile.  It's only been a couple of months for me but it has been great so far!  Easy transition from previous carrier and absolutely no issues = happy camper.

nishufan

Happy birthday to PM. Hope it gets better and better.Smiley Happy 

domenicocortez
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

raw.gif

paulie

Happy Anniversary ! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knp9-GY6fHE

X-Files

Congratulations to Public Mobile! So glad to join the big warm family !

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Happy 2nd anniversary to PM!  

Congrats to everyone at PM and thank you for working to the best of your ability in making the PM concept happen.  I am thankful for the options that PM brought to the market.  No more compromising on network quality and coverage area.  Wishing a great future and lots of success to PM.  

Having been with PM from the beta days, it has been a wonderful experience to be part of this novel and evolving PM community.  Special thanks to the frontline PM staff.  

@NDesai, the pizza party is being missed indeed 😄

@Jeremy_M, it has been an honor to serve as an Oracle and happy to stick around in support of this truly special community.  

crazycolby
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congratulations on the anniversary Public Mobile and all the mods.

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to PM and to everyone, you are all awesome. 🙂

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats to Public Mobile and all the MODS that have helped it make it here.  I am so glad to see this anniversary as I am new here and just feel lucky to have found out about you on the other hand I am disappointed in myself for not finding you earlier and saving me so much more money.

Here is to many more years of great service with Public Mobile

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

ajanda
Congrats to public mobile! I hope there are many more anniversaries to come with great new changes and future plans to look forward to.

Thank you 😊 PM staff and the whole community.

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations to Public Mobile! Cheers to many more anniversaries to comes. Hope there will be another promo before the 3rd anniversary!

Congrats to staff, oracles and contributors for making Public Mobile even better. Last year we had something interesting to celebrate the anniversary but not this time :(. I am sure something even better will come in the future 🙂

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Congratulations on the anniversary, Public Mobile!  Smiley Happy

While I haven't been here that long, I am very glad to have joined, and I hope to stay for many years to come.  And that's not something I can say about every company I deal with.

To the PM team and the community, keep up the great work! 

Need Help? Let's chat.