cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Completed: Connect with us online!

Stephanie_P
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Update: Thank you for those who decided to participate, all our seats are filled. For those of you who couldn't participate - hopefully, will get to connect with you the next time around. 

Hey Community,

We’re currently working on some improvements to our site and would love to hear your thoughts. Join us for a 1.5hr Google Hangout with members of our team and other customers on Wednesday, May 17th from 4:00-5:30PM EST to discuss some changes we’re cooking up.

What can you expect? You and fellow community members will be asked to answer a few questions and share your opinion on some improvements we have in the works.

If you’d like to join us please fill out this form.

Note: We are limiting this hangout to 6 participants. First 6 sign-ups get seats!

Thanks!

Stephanie

23 REPLIES 23

jpar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Is there a recording/archive of it available or anything?

BrrMcGrr
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have to say i am quite disappointed sadly that this is happening during when i am at work. Considering i am a Web Developer and i help engineer software, tweak ui/ux, and do quality control testing, this is something i would totally want to be able to participate in.

edit: if there is a seat left, i would not mind still trying to participate but the only problem is i cant give 150% of my attention. i will atleast sign up. but i would like to be put after anyone that is better suited to it.

amalarkey
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Cannot do this in my account would be useful

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire
Just a bit early for me to attend unfortunately

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I'm late to the game on this but I hope I can join the next one!

Smiley Very Happy Still applied just in case though....

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@kav2001c Good point.  I will reconsider.  

@shartomjam why? Even if you just signed up you could still see something the long term members may have missed (or all the long terms start thinking same way)

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Thanks for the recommendations!

With a huge Community base and haveing only 6 seats available it can be somewhat challenging - We hear you 🙂

This connection, in particular, is best used with a small group. There will be future events where we would need more participants - we will update you as they become available.

Heads up - we still have some room left for this event, so don't delay and book your seatRobot wink

Cheers,

Jeremy

DealHunter
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Wonder if they could do Youtube Live session?

Put more people in.  Make it more interesting.

X-Files

any Record video for later watch idea should be great, coz most customers unfortunately will still be at work! thanks.

Watoko

This is actually really great. Again, taking customer feedback to the next level. Thanks for carving this standard that hopefully will set the example for other companies.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This is a little early for me.  I will put my name in the hat on Wednesday when I am more certain that I will be able to make it.  I don't want to take a spot and then not attend.

Mana
Mayor / Maire

This is a great idea. I'll try my best to attend. 

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@shartomjam, do sign up if you are free. 

PM wants to hear from the customer, and you are one... your opinion/feedback will be good too 🙂  

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I will leave this to the more senior/longterm members of the community.  I'm sure they would have better ideas and more constructive input than us newer members.  Their experience with the website would be much more extensive.  Thanks.

Good idea, but I won't be able to make it...

I concur about having a summary/recording/anything about what was discussed, and the ability to comment after 🙂

echf

Great idea! 

I am not 100% sure I will be able to attend, so I am not going to sign up.

BTW I really wish you guys can put the Hangout live on Public Mobile Youtube channel

Maybe Hangout on Air via Youtube so I can drop some comment below live? @Stephanie_P

Kinda expand the number of people that can participate...

SD08

@mimmo wrote:
Can't attend but would love to see a transcript of the discussion. Even a closed topic so no more comments can be made.

Yes, I second this.  A transcript would be good.

mimmo
Can't attend but would love to see a transcript of the discussion. Even a closed topic so no more comments can be made.

Will this be done again maybe at a time where people from the West Coast would be able to participate as well?  I am glad to see this opportunity for members to participate in this just an awkward time for PST folks.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Great I will try my best attend
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Acekiller

Wouldn't mind attending, but unfortunately will still be at work!

Need Help? Let's chat.