cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Maintenance-May 9th. 3am – 7am ET

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

This means that on May 9th from 3:00 AM to 7:00 AM ET, you won't be able to do the following:

• Access The Public Mobile Community. 

Everything else should be working without any issues. 

Thank you, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
36 REPLIES 36

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

awww @srlawren 🙂 thank you for your feedback! I'm glad you like it!!

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Shazia_K I like how the entire solution post is now outlined in green when a thread has a solution.  It now stands out much better than it has since the community redesign launch.  Kudos!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

srlawren

@SD08@zhadj030 "maintenance" is a very broad catch-all term.  There may not always be visible changes.  This might be entirely behind-the-scenes things like installing OS updates that require a bit of downtime for a reboot, and/or doing some database purging/archiving/reindexing/etc, and/or various other tasks that may not be visible to end users.  As PM don't generally tell us what these maintenance periods are addressing, we can only speculate though.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

I tried around 715 am est was not able to website was down
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

SD08

I don't see any changes either.  But then, I was able to access the community around 5am EST, right in the middle of the scheduled maintenance.  Maybe they didn't even do the maintenance?  Cat Surprised

Nothing seems to have changed to me. Unless I became completely blind and I missed something

Ok so has anyone noticed changes?  Just got on and haven't looked but just seeing what/if anybody has noticed anything.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@SD08 wrote:

@ShawnC13

It happens starting in 3 hours, actually.

Of course I had double time zoned it lol.   New the Pacific time and still did the 3 hour differential LOL

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Lol that's reminding me movie purge when at certain time you locked yourself in your home's lol

4 hours punishment lol
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@jmagoo, we won't know until the morning and only 33 minutes until the site goes offline for a bit Man Surprised

I was preparing myself for this to happen tonight and it doesn't go until tomorrow night Man LOL

About 3 hrs it will go under maintenace as its eastern time. 

SD08

@ShawnC13

It happens starting in 3 hours, actually.

Agreed lol its a addiction indeed once you get use to it its hard to be without it

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@jmagoo, we won't know until the morning and only 33 minutes until the site goes offline for a bit Man Surprised

I was preparing myself for this to happen tonight and it doesn't go until tomorrow night Man LOL

@SD08, totally agree.  I know when I first got on here it was during the fall promo and there were so many posts it was quite a pace here and hooked me right away.  Since it has slowed down I find myself wishing it was busier again lol. I am sure the MODS and PM don't want that because it was all issues that were needing support with all the new additions to Public Mobile.

SD08

@Samianauman wrote:
@Vickel
Good 1 we all desperate to get back on community I guess lol hunger to provide help to other ops

This place can be addictive.  Maybe we're the ones who actually need help.  Smiley LOL

@Vickel
Good 1 we all desperate to get back on community I guess lol hunger to provide help to other ops

Vickel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks for heads up

Looks like most of the guys can get a full night's sleep

@SD08
I am also on and off all night I like graveyard shift too lets see if thry make some changes once is up and running again after maintenance

jmagoo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i wonder what the community maintenance does, if it's background stuff or upfront changes.

SD08

@jmagoo wrote:

Thanks for the heads up, just wondering how many times a month this happens?

The community site going down for maintenance rarely happens, actually.  This is the first time since maybe January that they had visible maintenance, I think, and that time they made the changes without even taking the site offline.  It's the self-serve site that goes offline more often. 

@jmagoo wrote:

Community Maintenance i think for the first time. Usually, System Maintenance that happens more often. 

jmagoo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

SD08

@NDesai wrote:

@Samianauman wrote:
No access for real?
Community that's my only activity while at work and even after work lol 3 am to 7 am that's like 4 quality hours without community work sounds like a big loss

That's AM so at midnight usually @SD08, myself and few others are around. 

@NDesai

Yep, we're the night crew and that's our graveyard shift.  Robot Indifferent

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I hope they update the forum itself. I find this forum format one of the worst. 

@Samianauman wrote:
@will13am
I guess so since have no option left but will try around these hours and will update you if I can get access to forum lol

@Samianauman, no rest for the weary.

X-Files
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Good to know, nomore blank space plz ~ ^_^

@will13am
I guess so since have no option left but will try around these hours and will update you if I can get access to forum lol

@Samianauman wrote:
No access for real?
Community that's my only activity while at work and even after work lol 3 am to 7 am that's like 4 quality hours without community work sounds like a big loss

@Samianauman, you can have a good sleep that night.

@zhadj030
Sure will do lol
Need Help? Let's chat.